Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bryce's big day...





So today is a special day for our family. Our youngest son was Baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is a big and important event in our lives. I can't believe my little boy is 8. WHERE has the time gone. We had family and good friends there to support Bryce. It was a really sweet day and you could feel the Spirit. I held my breath at times because I swear I NEVER know WHAT will pop out of his mouth at any given moment. After we had light refreshments and Bryce opened cards and gifts. His dad and I got him Scriptures (quad) with his name engraved. He also got a Journal, and a great Baptism book from our sweet neighbors. It was an awesome day!!! Now we have cousins over to play and are hanging out and just enjoying today.... I love my family SO much and am thankful we can be a family forever.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how big the boys are now. I just remember you telling Bryce that I would take his shoes if he didn't listen. And how devastated he was at the thought. What a beautiful family you have. I love you!

Jaime Stephens said...

Oh what a sweet boy I can't believe he is 8! Congrats Bryce!! You guys are a beautiful family..