Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day.....

My new bike and I will be hanging out alot this summer....
Memorial Day was also my husbands birthday. So what else to do than go to the ZOO!!!! With 2 extra 12 year olds. And we had a BLAST!!!!!! Of course I forgot my camera, dang it. But the new pic on here was taken via cell phone. Gotta love modern technology. We then went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse for dinner and ate and ate and ate! It was yummy for sure.
The kids are out of school and we are just waiting for some summer weather. I am not going to complain because before I know it.... it will be 97 degrees. But I AM ready. Summer pool pass is bought, sunblock is waiting and I hear my bikini begging to come out and play... I MUST have patience. Bryce is taking a reading camp for the month of June and he will also be going to Scout Camp AND get Baptized June 12th. I am so proud of him. Tonight we walked around the neighborhood picking up trash and he was telling us how it is important to respect our planet. (for Scouts) It was really cute to hear him explain. Taylor will also be going to girls camp this year in June (her first girls camp in YW). Time is moving WAY too fast! So June is going to be a busy moth for us! I am trying to make a trip home this summer..girls trip with Tay and I. So we are aiming for July. I hope you all have a wonderful summer!

1 comment:

Heather Anne said...

Awe the first Girls Camp... our little girls are growing up WAY too fast!