Monday, June 21, 2010

Park City....

Bryce.....
Tay is PASSED OUT!!!!
Still asleep....
This can't be comfortable!!!!
I love these kids!!!



Well a day trip to Park City was had by our family. I love it there. Going thru the canyon to get there, windows down, county (yes I DID say country) music playing.... just being with my family. For me I love to look out the window and just think.... I think of when I was a single mom with just Taylor and how we struggled but had such an amazing bond that has gotten stronger over the years. I look back and am SO thankful for the few years I had with just her and I. Then I think about dating Marc and how exciting that time was. Staying up late every night and NOT being tired the next day (WHY is that soooo different when you are married??) the little moments that are so new and exciting and yes I will say it..... MAKING OUT FOR HOURS!!!!!!! Then I think of when Bryce joined our little family and how I LOVE that whole newborn baby phase. Nursing in parking lot's, women's lounges and even discretely in booths in resturants. Oh how I miss those times. Now my children are older and time seems to fly by. But new experiences.... and the bitter sweet that comes with watching them gain their independance from me.....warms my heart. I never knew I could love another human being SO much until I had children. There is just something different when it is your child.... I think I love Prove Canyon so much because I do so much thinking everytime we are in it. There is something about the beauty of that canyon that touches my soul EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!! It never ceases to amaze me of the gift that beauty.....

No comments: