Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am a slacker, I know!!!

It seems we have been so busy so lots of pic's to follow! We have gone camping, taken day trips here and there and are at soccer games! Gotta love summer.... School starts this Mon. (it's Tues. night right now) and I am hoping to know this week if we are moving! lol I always did things spur of the moment. So my kids may be going to a new school...or maybe not! (long story..) but I will update on that when we know for sure. Marc has been steady with work..it's been an odd year for all contractor's I think. I can't believe summer is almost over. I use to worship the sun and lay out all the time..(baby oil and all) I can tell I am getting older because I am sick of the heat! I want fall and I want it now! Fall is my absolute fav. time of year. I love the crispness of it and the crunch of the leaves. I love wearing jeans and boots and how beautiful the mountains are with the changing colors. I miss Michigan in the fall especially. The colors there are so rich and trees everywhere! I never realized how many trees there were until I moved out west. But the mountains are a good trade.
This will be a fun year for us I think. We will finally be in our own home, both my kids will be in school all day and I will be turning the BIG 40!!!!! I am so excited! 30's by far beat out 20's..especially 36 and up! So I anticipate 40's even better!! I love my life, I love my family and I love my friends. I have the best of it all!!!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Here here on everything you said about the fall! I LOVE IT! I wish it could be all year long!

Jessi said...

Where are you moving???? How did I not know about this?!

Jessi said...

P.S. Just because you blog and put tons of cute pictures up and write about the rest of your year DOESN'T MEAN you only get to blog once a month!!!!! :)

Kim said...

So we're dying to know....are you moving???
kim