Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Catch up again...

I love the feel of these houses
Cool houses..Marc did work out here
My star player
Tay in action
I love this pic...
The kids..
He can be so stinkin cute..
Bryce and I chillin..
Even playing soccer Bryce is making faces!
Taking a break from hiking..
Cascade Springs
A friendly snake at Cascade Springs
Roxy
My kids did not want to wear socks with Teva's..we aren't nerds they said..
The view from the campfire
Setting up camp
Taylor and Bryce at the Samak Smokehouse

3 comments:

lramey said...

thanks for making me throw up in my nose with the snake picture- i hate them- now you know, and i don't want to see another!

those houses are fabuloso! They reminded me of Jackson Hole!

so cute- such cute lil kiddos you have! such fun times!!!

Anonymous said...

Bryce is so funny! You new camera takes some awesome pics.

Jessi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics! How picturesque is your family.. that was a big word.. bear with me.. ha ha! Anyway, you guys are adorable! LOVE YOU!