Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged...

Here we go!
1.What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 a.m. to go to the gym.....dang spring break!
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal with blueberries, egg whites with spinach and water....and turkey bacon..
3.What is your favorite CD at the moment? hmmm..maybe Faith Hill's Fireflies
4.What kind of car do you drive? Land Rover Discovery...my fav. car yet!
5.Favorite Sandwich? I am diggin tuna these days...but I don't do sandwiches alot.
6.Favorite Item of Clothing? Oh for sure my True Religion jeans..anything that makes my bootie look good gets the favorite title!!!
7.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Scottland, Ireland, England.
8. What color is your bathroom? Taupe and white....boring but a good canvas to work with.
9. Where would you retire? Oregon! I love, love, love the rain and the coast is absolutly beautiful!
10. Most memorable Birthday? It will be my next in October. I am excited to turn 40!!!
11.Favorite Sport to Watch? Hockey (and any my kids are doing)
12. Are you a morning or night person? Night!!! But it isn't so easy anymore!!! ha ha
13. What is your shoe size? 7 unless a pointy one then it's 7 1/2
14. Pets? A boxer named Roxy
15. What did you want to be when you were little? a mom...(and Marie Osmond)
16. What are you today? A mom, and wife.
17. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate covered cinnamin bears.....oh makes my mouth water just typing the words...c'mon treat day!!!
18.What is your favorite flower? I love wild flowers and I am digging Daisies too.
19.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? I love Mother's Day..
20.What are you listening to right now? What Not to Wear on the tv in the other room
21.What is the last thing you ate? A delicious veggie (and healthy) pizza from Kashi...sooo freakin yummy!
22.Do you wish on stars? WHen I'm with my kids I do...Sadly that's the only time I notice them is when they point em out.
23.What faith are you? LDS.....forever..
24.Who is the last person you spoke with on the phone? Marc
25. Hair Color? Well..naturally dark brown but blond these days...and blonds do have more fun!! ha ha ha ha
26.Name of your favorite school teacher? Mrs. Kostegian my 6th grade teacher.
27.Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!!
28.When was the last time you cried? watching the news a few weeks ago when they found a missing girl and the outcome was not good...
29.What is under your bed? HA, a boppie pillow that has become our dogs
30.What did you do last night? Went and visited family and hung out with them for awhile :) (P.S. We love you guys Kim..)
31.Favorite Smell? sugar cookies baking, a fruity candle and my kids out of the bath...but my fav. is rain
32. What are you afraid of? Getting sick and leaving my kids or something happening to them
33.How many towns have you lived in? Provo, Orem, Cedar Hills, Thornton(Co.) Highlands Ranch(Co.), Livonia(Mi.), Redford(Mi.), and now Pleasant Grove..8
34.Do you make friends easily? I think so...

Okay....Liz F., Liz W., Jill, Jonelle (ha), Jaime, Julie Mac, Jessie, Erin, Lisa R., Lisa C.,

2 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

OH fun! You did it! Love it :)

RobHeidi Family said...

Um...call me slow but I don't get the whole "Tagged"thing!
I did like reading your answers...If you hear someone at the gym call out, "Marie Marie"...It's me!