Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh sweet Bryce...
For time and all eternity!!!
Las Vegas Temple
My baby is growing wa too fast..
Las Vegas Temple grounds
Yes that's my son in his sister's flip flops and no pants..
Bryce and Taylor
The Larsen's
Outside Ceaser's I think..
So happy to be eating here! My fav. food!!!
Taylor and Marley..so serious
Marc and Bryce at Cheesecake Factory
The Larsen clan
Say cheese...
Yup...82 degree's here..
Chillin with Taylor
Bryce and mom chatting by the pool
Bryce loved to look out at the strip
Eating at The Rain Forest Cafe

6 comments:

lramey said...

oh how cute you are!! I'm still jealous of your trip, i'm trying to work through the feelings, but maybe next time i see you we can be friends again!!! since we were her playing winter and you were being your beautiful self by the pool!!!!

WHATEVER!!!!

Murray Family said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time! Oh, what I'd give for some WARM weather. I bet you miss it!

Julie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I haven't been to vegas since your brother proposed to me there! Fun times.
I wish I could wear a two piece!

McLerran Family said...

I'm so jealous! I've been wanting a vacation so bad! I'm glad you had a good time!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Looks like SO much fun! We went there on our honeymoon. So fun! I'm jealous of the weather down there.

Jessi said...

How fun!!! And warm! Man I'm jealous! Your family is so beautiful Sara! I just have to tell you that. I love it when you put up new pictures!