Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where did they go??

Okay... So I had eyelash extensions on since mid December and I loved them! Not having to put on mascara was so nice. And they were fun and dramatic...in a Pam Anderson sort of way (yes I am still talking about eyelashes). I only had to get them touched up every 4 to 6 weeks. And even though they looked high maintenance, they were not. I am sooooo not a high maintenance person. I only spent 2 min. on make-up each day (and yes, I did time it). Well I took them off to give my eyes a break..and what??? Where the heck did my own lashes go? I now have about 5 on my left eye and 3 on my right. And guess what? They WILL NOT curl!!! So I went to Nordie's (as my son calls it...I swear he will be gay but that's a whole different blog) and laid down some serious cash for good mascara....and still nothing! My friend Leslie (who also had hers done and taken off) says in about 3 weeks they look somewhat back to normal...so for now I am doomed to look like something is missing, but you just aren't quite sure what it is....look away...just look away.

P.s. Would I do it all over again? Absolutly!

2 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

Sarah, first of all youre a crazk up! Love the commentary! Second, scary! Maybe it was fate I read your blog because Ive been debating to do it and now I know what Im in for! Keep me posted on the regrowth!

Adams clan! said...

Hey Sarah this is Robin in the ward. I was looking on Jamies blog and saw yours so I checked it out. You should check out mine adamsfamily22.blogspot.com