Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag on my hubby

How long have you been together? 7 years this coming July
How long did you date? 3 months
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Marc
Who said I Love You First? I did...
Who is taller? Marc
Who sings better? I think he does..for sure
Who is smarter? I am but let him think he is! lol j/k
Who does the laundry? both of us but I think he does it more
Who does the dishes? He unloads the dishwasher...the job I detest most!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Marc
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Maec does when we aren't in condos
Who cooks dinner? it use to be him but now I mostly do then he cleans up..we have a good little systom
Who is more stubborn? I am
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out? Marc just showed up on my porch and the rest was history..
Who proposed? Marc
Who is more sensitive? Marc! and the longer we are married the more mushy he gets. It's realy quite sweet..
Who has more friends? I definatly do.
Who has more siblings? he does..
Who am I tagging? Julie Mac, Lisa R., Jaimy S., Lisa C., Erin M.,

2 comments:

Palmers said...

Sarah,
Thanks for the recipe! I'm glad you found our blog. :) Way to go on the new diet, I'll think I'll check that book out and give it a try. I love feeling good and being fit. Nine long months of pregnancy at least makes you feel really motivated to get some real exercise, sweat, and eat healthy to lose weight. Anyway, thanks for the "gift". :)

Jaime Stephens said...

Ahh that was cute! YOu guys are funny and seriously can we hang out one of these days...