Thursday, February 21, 2008

I was tagged...

Attached or Single: Attatched and SOOO glad!!
Best Friend: Amy Allen and my husband
Cake or Pie: Cake!
Day of Choice: Saturday
Essential Item: Lip gloss
Favorite Color: Chocolate Brown
Gummi Bears or Worms: EEWWWW...neither
Home town: Pleasant Grove
Indulgence (s): Expensive jeans, a good eye cream, Lifetime movies on Sunday in bed!!
January or July: July!
Kids: I have 2 and I am good with that...
Life is incomplete without: The Lord and my family
Marriage Date: July 19,2001
Number of Siblings: 1 brother
Oranges or Apples: Love them both but choose apples
Phobias or fears: Getting cancer or a family member getting sick
Quotes: Sit back and enjoy the ride
Season: Fall and Spring
Tag 6: Lisa R., Jaimy S., Erin M., Julie M., Jill, Tiffany C....Go girls!!
Unknown fact about me: I survived an abusive relationship...
Vegetarian or not: NOT! I love protein from meat!! gotta love a good steak..
Worst habit: watching MTV Videos
X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Your favorite food: anything grilled!!

No comments: