Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day


Yet another classic of Bryce..We figured this helmet was appropriate for him to wear for all activities except sleep.....he is a crack up!!!

Basketball shoes from Santa! Jr. Jazz starts in January..good timing Santa!!!
New pants for mom... I love the Sundance Catalog)

Taylor trying out her new long board

Roxy is checking out Taylor's new long board

I love old school toys...who doesn't love Lincoln Logs???

I have yet to see High School Musical 1 or 2.....But Taylor loves them!!

Bryce and his stash

from Taylor...

Fun gifts from cousins in Chicago..

Keeping my man foxy in some hip jeans....

Oh the mess! It's all over too fast!!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

oh so fun I am glad I got to see all the pictures . You didn't tell me Taylor got high school musical :-) I have been dying to see that jk but I really do want to see them. I am sad we aren't going to disneyland right now....

Taralee said...

Oh what a fun Christmas. I love the PJ's. That's cool that Taylor is playing basketball. I played for MANY, MANY years. I'm sure she'll love it.