Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Well Christmas Eve was super fun at Greg and Stephanie's....We had different types of yummy soups, lots of delicious treats and the joy of just being with family. I love when all the cousins get together to play. It is so fun for my kids... and I honestly could not have picked better cousins if I had tried! My sister-in-law Emily and her son came from Vegas so it was a fun surprize to see them. And she was sporting a sassy adorable new haircut. After the party was over we all headed our seperate ways... We came home and opened out Christmas Eve presents from my parents in Michigan..... pj's. Which is one of my favorite things because for as long as I can remember we always opened pj's....then off to bed with cookies and milk waiting for Santa....and Taylor trying her hardest to stay awake waiting to hear the sleigh bells.......

No comments: