Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Good-Bye Christmas

Ahhh it is done and way too fast!! We had a blast opening presents and we all made out like bandits!! Santa was very good to us all. The kids also got a big train set and Taylor gets double Christmas with Corey and his family. We are excited beacause my parent sent us a web cam and my brother and his family too. So we can see each other and my parents will love seeing all their grand kids. I wish we were all closer and had the convience of dropping by whenever. But that isn't the way life has taken us. Tonight Marc and Bryce and I went up to Sundance for dinner. And I thought we should start a new tradition in our little family. I think for every Christmas we will eat up at Sundance. A few reasons.... (and I am sure those of you who know me so well are thinking I am just trying to get out of cooking) first we all love it up there so much. It is one of our fav. places to go. It was fun to be there tonight with a bunch of other people we didn't know and just be in our own little world. I always think is it so beautiful there no matter what the season, but winter is the best. The snow on the trees, all the fire places roaring the dim lights, good food, and my family. It was absolutly perfect. (And okay.. me not having to cook was a plus....lol) I was sad Taylor wasn't there this time but we will have all the next times.... I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas no matter what you did. Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

So sad Christmas is over...Im already looking forward for next year! Sorry I set up my moms link wrong...she would love you to leave a comment. http://sallychuntz.blogspot.com/

Jaime Stephens said...

yeah I can't believe it's gone WOW