Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quick recap of pic's..

Well apparently the "next" day was a few days later to get pic's posted...sorry! Today we took a "vacation" day and headed south on back roads. We stopped at a job Marc is doing in Mona and got out to see their horses. It was a wonderful fall windy gray day! And it rained so I was extra happy! I am so excited that fall is FINALLY here!!!! Then we had a delicious dinner at my in-laws and sat and chatted for a few hours. It was a great day!!!
So in the pictures to follow there are a few of Halloween. Marc was Kid Rock (sexy!!! I do have a major crush on him much to a few of my friends disgust!!! (R&K you know who you are..)) and I was Pam Anderson...or I also could have been Beth...Dog the Bounty Hunters wife my husband pointed out....hmmmmm don't know how I feel about that! Maybe if I had a pack of Marb's rolled up in my shirt sleeve...it was fun..kids got lot's of candy which I have been partaking of because tomorrow is the start of NO sugar til Thanksgiving! Can I get a Whoo woo!!!!!
There are also pic's of our family Halloween party that we didn't get dressed up for because my husband literally got home from Arizonia 20 min. before it started. But we had fun and good food!
Oh and there are a few of my 40th birthday...another great day! Thanks again to ALL who made it an amazing birthday!!!!!

1 comment:

Travis & Liz said...

Nice costumes! Love it! And I recognize that kick! (Julie's Class... and I'm so excited to go tomorrow! I'm gonna be so sore!) Bryce is such a stud! Good thing the teeth added to his costume! And Taylor looks scarey! Are any of those pics at your new house?