Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brace yourselves....lots of pictures ahead!

My fav kind of day!!!!!
Bryce and the farm dog..
Taylor made a new friend
Please can I keep her???
I love horses
Today on our Sunday drive
Does anybody else have a kid that does this??
My pirate and bloody doctor
Happy Halloween!!!!!
I love Kid Rock!!!!
Going trick or treating
My brother-in-law Jason (I am cracking up in the back ground)
My mother-in-law
My bro and sis-in-law..those are his real muscles!!
My sister-in-laws and I
My best "ninja" move..for a game
Good-bye front teeth..
Sexy!!!
Sharla and Ben
Oh the goodness!!!
Good friends and good food!
I love my friends!
Surprized at Cheesecake Factory on my birthday
Good Things Utah
A few days after
Ouch!
The "pole" accident

4 comments:

chelseareeve said...

Holy cow...that was a lot of picutes, but I LOVED every one of them. I've been waiting for you to post something new, you've had so much going on for you guys. I'm so glad that you posted so many. The pictures of Bryce are priceless...he is so dang funny. I also wanted to say that i LOVE that you go on Sunday drives...that will be a tradition that your kids will do with their kids. I just love it...what a perfect way to spend a Sunday, with the kids and in nature. The picture at the top, of the weather...gorgeous...also, I absolutely laughed so hard at your halloween costumes. You are a funny lady missy...

lramey said...

atta post!! i love it! pretty pictures in Mona. Yes, Max likes to line up his cars too- awesome! OCD anyone??? kids costumes were awesome! and yours and Marks??? WOWSERS!!! Didn't think you could make 'em any bigger! And, I'm ghoing to go with Dog's wife- not slutty enough for Pam I say!

how sexy are you in your birthday getup? UMMM...pretty sure you could've found a better picture of me at dinner- that's disgusting! Anywho....fun fun fun! Poor Bryce and his head....

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Adams clan! said...

Yeah for Sarah and her updates! I knew you had lots of fun pictures! I love the costumes...and just think they are real..for the most part (you know what I mean) You need more Pj's like the one you got on your bday! Cheese Factory was yummy! All Bryce wants for Christmas is his 2 front teeth oh and a pole. JK I am glad you finally updated your blog! I miss you my friend and and the rest the family too! Abbie misses Bryce and Marc oh and Roxy!