Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We finally have our computer!!!!

Hello all! We are moved into our house finally! It has been super fun but oh so much work......lots of painting and cleaning and more painting. We didn't have internet until today so I haven't been able to blog. I will take pic's (mom and dad) and post them when I can. I should have taken before pic's but my camera was packed too. The kids started a new school and have adjusted well. Taylor was not happy at first because her new school (Shelly) is way harder than Mount Mahogany. But Bryce has learned so much in the 2 weeks he has been here..I am amazed!!!! And oh by day 2 Taylor has boys liking her already.....what am I going to do? Because for the first time she is totally interested back. But this is a relief because I was worried she may grow up to be a girls softball coach!!!!! ha ha I am totally joking. We have wonderful neighbors and everyone has been so unbelieveably kind! It feels really good here and we love the big yard and huge trees....So there is an open invitation to visit for all who are near by! Well It is 3:34 a.m. and I love Lucy just came on...It's time for me to hit the hay...good night all....or should I say good morning!

8 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I was just wondering what the heck you were doing up at that hour!! I love your house and was glad we got to come visit and maybe ruin your life by becoming your neighbor :-)... I love that the boys are liking Taylor that is awesome.

Carol and Rudy Benoit said...

I saw your name on another blog I was visiting and thought I would say Hi and Bye! I was sad when I heard my first boyfriend from Pleasant Grove was moving. Bryce has been my best buddie for quite awhile. I miss him coming over and visiting. We had such wonderful times. I love that he liked to play silly games with me. I enjoyed hearing about his day at school. We just about talked about everything and I miss him. I told Rudy, I didn't even get to hug him goodby. I saw him in the truck and could only wave! I am happy for you all that you have a home with a yard. Bryce and Taylor will both love that...let alone Roxy!We go over to the Rec Center and Pool near where you live (I think)so maybe I can come by and give Bryce a big old hug. Thanks so much for letting him be one of my best "buds" If it is alright, I will visit your blog now and then to check up on how he is doing! You can visit our blog...chateaubenoit.blogspot.com
my love to you all!!!

Heidi said...

Hey! How was your move? Where are you at? You should still call me one of these days to go to the gym. I always have to roll solo! No one ever wants to go.

Sally Barrington said...

Ya! New house! So I'm not suprized the boys are crush'n on Taylor. She's super cute and WAY fun!! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!!!!!

McLerran Family said...

I'm glad you are liking your new place! Good luck with Taylor and the boys. She's a cutie!
By the way, Jake talks about Bryce all the time. My kid totally worships your kid.

Lindy said...

So it was like...one day you were just gone!! Congrats on the house- i'm jealous! I was dying at your 'softball coach' comment, so funny, but I'm not shocked at all that the boys are diggin Taylor- she's adorable and a pretty cool little chick! Hope to still see you around now and then, it's just not the same not seeing Bryce riding around on his John Deer!

Murray Family said...

Where are you?! I want to see pictures of your house! We miss Taylor :(. Tell her "hi" for us!

Sarah said...

dude, i'm really glad you have your computer and internet again. Use them. Haha!! Love ya!