Saturday, June 14, 2008

The haunting in my life that is High School Musical 3

Well the other day I get 3 e-mails and 4 text messages to my phone that extras are needed for High School Musical 3 for 3 days....Due to my recovery last week I didn't get the e-mail's soon enough to reply....But by the wicked smirk I got from Taylor when I told her about it I could tell she thought it was the coolest thing ever!! So then I got one last text on Fri.(yesterday) saying they still needed people and to show up at East High and she was like "Mom go!!!" but we had lunch plans with my good girlfriends at Pizza Factory in like 20 min. and I was looking forward to that more! Plus I guess I am still in denile about age...I was asked to dress like I was attending a high school graduation....So even though I am old enough to have a child old enough to graduate in real life (there was even 1 girl that was a grandma at my 20 year H.S. reunion)I still refuse to accept it!!!!!!!!! But seeing in my daughters eyes how cool it was that I could be there..well that was so funny and worth it!
I am feeling good..the only discomfort I have from my surgery is my ribs are a little tender but I can't complain! I went back to the gym yesterday and felt good to be back! It is amazing how 4 days can make such a big difference. Thanks again to all of you for the treats and meals and kind words...And a big I owe you forever to Lisa and Brent for giving Bryce his first non-family sleep over! After hearing the story that is Bryce "at his best" I owe you guys for the rest of my life!!!!!! So Lisa if ya ever need a kidney...I got ya covered sista!!!!!

1 comment:

lramey said...

Taylor was telling me all about the High School Musical thing the other day- she would've died if you would've done it- just go, be a grandma! haha- just kidding!

oh the sleepover!!! We're up for it if you ever have to go to the ER again, but that's all! Just kidding- again!!!

loves and maybe i'll stop eating like a buffalo and join you at the gym and get a tan stomach and then i can be cool too!