Thursday, April 3, 2008

Products and more products!

So I am a total product junkie and I thought I would share a few of my absolute favorite "beauty" products that actually work! And if any of you have some you would like to share I would love to hear from you! (Even though I am 39 I look 21..ha ha that's for you Lisa! I am totally joking about the age thing.) I am very picky about things I use because I want them to work. I want to age gracefully and be healthy, and I had a freckle last year removed that was A-Typical so now I am even more cautious. #1 is an important one. So here is my list...
1. NIA 24
This is a product made my Mentor (they also make implants)that is only available in a plastic surgons office. It has Niacin that helps with sun damage you have and prevents future damage. You can buy the cleanser and exfolient, but I recomend the lotion and the sunscreen. The sunscreen is so light and I wear it everyday all year around. And you will see an improvement in your skin texture.
2.DONNA KAREN CASMERE MIST DEODORANT
Now I read about this in Glamour Mag. but didn't give it a second thought. I was at Nordie's and a woman working that I know was telling me about it. So I decided to try it. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it!!!!! It smells so yummy (I love it when I lift my arm at the gym and I smell so good) and it feels like cashmere going on....So soft! I promise you will love it!
3.DIORSHOW MASCARA BY DIOR
Who knew you could have such great lashes! After my lash extension mishap..this mascara was a life saver! Long and thick without clumps. Best I have ever used in my whole life! And I have tried them all!
4.MAC CREAM BLUSH IN BRIT WIT
A color so soft and can be worn by blonds and brunetts. Great spring color..
5.JUICY TUBES BY LANCOME IN SPRING FLING
So juicy and a great spring gloss. Barely a hint of pink (no need for color under it)smells delicious and can be worn by all.
6.PUREOLOGY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
So great for your hair. Especially for us that do any color. A little goes a long way. It will last you forever. Definatly one of the best out there.
7.NANO BY PUREOLOGY
This is a treat for your hair! So full of moisture. I only use it once maybe twice a week. You will absolutly die at how wonderful your hair feels. This is gold for your hair.....Serious!
Well that's it. I guess I had some extra time on my hands but I love when I find products that are so great and I get so excited I just want to tell the world!!!

8 comments:

Heidi and Rob said...

I love the recommendations! I mean, it's beside the fact that I will have to strike oil to keep purchasing all of those products! Haha...We should all be so lucky to look so great!

cathy said...

Love these type of posts! I am so going to try the Dior Mascara!

Anonymous said...

how much does this stuff cost Sarah???? lol!

Jaime Stephens said...

ooohh lala thanks for sharing...

Adams clan! said...

I like hearing recommendations for different products especially mascara for my what seems like no eye lashes.

Julie said...

I have almost one of each of Burt's Bees lip balms, I got hooked on them in college! I would have tried all the fancy brands back in the day, but I've found my staples and I really like them.

JoJo said...

Hey cutie. We will be out there next weekend. We will get together.

Jenny said...

Sarah!! Hello!! I love hearing about good products! We haven't seen you in forever!! We are coming out in July and would love to see you guys!!