Monday, March 24, 2008

What have we been up too?

I hope you all had a great Easter! We had a full week it seemed. Taylor had her 4th grade play where she had a speaking part and did a song in sign language. Of course our battery died and we got no good pics. Although, there was a girl about 17 in front of us with her butt crack hanging WAY out that was very distracting. The lady next to me was dying laughing!!!!! Then I started laughing til we both had tears pouring.. and I do mean pouring down our faces....Don't ya think you would feel a draft? Kids these days....
On Sat. the kids did an Easter egg hunt at our condos. And then we hit the mall for a little last minute shopping. I love Saturdays!

Easter was a laid back day. I was under the weather with a sore throat and my head about to burst. I made a yummy roast for dinner and we took our Sunday drive. The kids got movies and games from the Easter Bunny and thankfully not a ton of candy!

Today it was about 70 here. For family night we went to the Lehi pool and the kids had a blast! I have never been to that pool but we had a great time with our friends Jaimy and Savannah and Banning. We will have to go again soon! I thought I was prepared for summer until I realized....hmmm no swim suits for the kids. So a quick trip to Nordie's and we were ready to go....Days like today give me spring fever so bad!!!!

Marc is officially busy back at work. I miss him tons! I was really spoiled to have him all to myself for almost 3 months! But soon school will be out and we will have a fun summer.
Well that's about it for here. To my friends and family far away..I miss and love you all.

4 comments:

McLerran Family said...

I was sad we couldn't go to the pool with you guys. Glad you had a good time though!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Hey girl, of course I remember you. Go Crest girls! haha.. I can't believe how grown up your kids are, and yet you still look like you're 21!! You're beautiful! How do you know Lisa Chuntz??

Jaime Stephens said...

oh and i like the new blog look too :-)

Jenny C said...

Hi Sarah...I miss not seeing you anymore now that I'm retired, not retarded. Well, maybe. Thats why I love blogs. Now I can check up on you!