Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day

Well I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day for the simple fact that my husband does so much for me the whole year that one day of celebrating it is silly to me. He did spoil me a week early by getting me a super cute cream purse from Bananna Republic "just because" and a bottle of yummy perfume (Moon Sparkle by Escada) that honestly makes my mouth water and want to eat it when I smell it.... our friend Jaimy offered to watch the kids and we went and saw 27 Dresses.... Soooo cute. :) I like to tease Marc because the longer we are married the mushier and mushier he gets (sorry that's really not a word)... and he is so sweet because he gets all emotional at song and chick flicks. Country songs I might add...lol I am so blessed that I have a husband that not only loves but adores me. It is such an amazing feeling to be loved so much....

2 comments:

Julie said...

awwe..y'all are too cute! I don't really make a big fuss of V day either because your brother has to work on all holidays, but I did get a box of hand made chocolates and yummy little cakes! That's all I really want...chocolate and my hunny :-)

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

Hi Taylor, I miss you. Bye.
sadie
It's fun to see you guys and feel like we are keeping in touch.
tiffany