Friday, February 15, 2008

How is the eating?

Well here is an update! The eating is fantastic!!!! I really am seeing the fat drop from my body. And when I say fat I don't mean I was fat...but I am totally leaning out! And my body shape is changing. Marc is amazed at what 3 and 1/2 weeks has done....Plus my hair and skin so much healthier. And energy level is up 100%. I really am so proud of myself because eating has always been an issue. I come from the mindset that if you want to loose weight ya don't eat.... Well I have learned how unhealthy and untrue that is! I start every day with a bowl of oatmeal with bluberries, flax seed and splenda. I use to never eat breakfast! But if I miss it I am honestly dragging the whole entire day! And I drink about 6 to 7 liters of water a day. No more soda...and I tried to drink Diet Coke but it just tastes icky now! And another favorite to eat...4 egg whites with fresh spinach scrambled with fresh ground pepper and salt. Delicious!!! We grill chicken and steak and make extra for salads...it has been so fun to really educate myself on healthy foods and the best part is how I feel inside. Like a cloud has cleared!!!

4 comments:

lramey said...

i need the book. i must get lean.....i know, i know, we just got dinner from chili's and looked at the nutrition parts of the menu online----oh boy!!!! i must get some help somewhere!!!!

they don't call me saddlebags for nothin!

Jill M said...

Hi Sarah, I am so gald to see you are losing those extra pounds. Um wait those are called boobs and you paid to get them there!!! Hahaha, one big boob girl to another.

Jaime Stephens said...

I am proud of you! Nice work..

CHUNTZ said...

You are a rockstar, teach me the ways!