Friday, January 25, 2008

I need all the support I can get!!!!

Yes...It's true. I have begun my new life of eating clean! The best book ever about eating healthy (The Eat Clean Diet (although it isn't really a diet) by Tosca Reno (she writes for Oxygen Mag.)) is amazing!!!! Day 3 and loving it!!!! And I have almost lost my cravings for "crap" food....and those of you who know me know that is a HUGE deal! Marc and I have been lifting every day and it has been fun to push myself even harder with him....so for me the hardest part has been my eating! So to all my friends.....pray for me to stay strong!!!!! lol I am totally excited and Marc is even beginning to show interest in eating "healthier".... Out went all the chips and crackers (that part my kids were not too keen on) but all has been replaced by tons of veggies and fruits and I am totally addicted to hummus!!! And here is a shocker... I have been off Diet Coke for almost 2 1/2 months now! I can hardly believe that! Look out bikini season......

No comments: