Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fitness photos.....






Ok.... after reading my dearest friends blog (which I check daily and can't wait to read updated posts) I have decided to try to post every 1 or 2 days. Something. For some reason I always thought I could only update when I had pic's to post. WHERE this idea came from I have NO clue! Daily my kids say and do funny things and I need to be more diligent at putting them on here. Especially for my parents to see who are so far away. So that is my new goal. And I also need to post my fitness pic's for my parents, so sorry mom and dad for taking so long.... Love you!

4 comments:

Kensie said...

Ow Ow, sexy mama! Seriously you look so good:)

Anonymous said...

where did you get your implants done, i've been thinking of doing some too

Sarah Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Larsen said...

Anonymous e~mail me at sarahmac1968@hotmail