Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And so it begins....

Taylor came home today and told me she has a date tomorrow with Justice at lunch time! Her friends told her to dress cute and put her hair in braids (THIS part is HILARIOUS to me because I am ALWAYS trying to get her to wear her hair in braids and she always says NO!!!!). So I am curious to see what happens on "the date"...LOL And they have held hands at school and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Now you may wonder if I am freaking out.... (part of me is relieved because my wondering if she was going to "like" girls has been put to rest). I have met his family and he seems to be a good kid...and he is stinkin cute!! And no I am not freaking out. I am so thankful she feels she can come and share this all with me. I remember being in 5th grade and what it is like....except I was the one chasing boys trying to kiss THEM! Ha ha But she is such a good kid and very responsable and has never done anything to loose our trust. So time will tell on where this little relationship goes....I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

oh my gosh!! Little Taylor is growing up!!! I can't believe it! HOW CUTE!!!

Heather Anne said...

I had to laugh while reading this! Taylor is such a beautiful girl I have a feeling this won't be the last lunch "date" she goes on. That's CUTE!!!
One of my favorite things is that my girls tell me stuff... even Kayla (who is almost 14)!
Enjoy that relationship... :)

Karen said...

LOL, I am still freaking out and my oldest is nearly 14!

Kensie said...

Oh my goodness.. That is so funny. I love watching my students and their little love lives.