Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kids eating out back
Up at Sundance
Bryce and his best friend Lainy
Sundance
April...REALLY????
New garage door...
Old garage door
Bryce colored this...
Christian the trouble-maker ex boyfriend
New boyfriend Justice looking at the camera..the "tow head"
Taylor makes the shot..and her mama proud!!
Mel...looks just like my daughter
Best friends EVER!!!!
Always laughing....
Robin's baby shower.
Bryce and Roxy
Snow!!!
Our yard.... Bryce in his Christmas program..
So cute!!

3 comments:

Hillary Horman Photography said...

hey! thanks for your sweet words on my blog. how cute are you guys! what a beautiful family you have!! wow! =)

Jaime Stephens said...

I love all your pictures... I am glad you posted the BF on there.. I would have paid to go see Bryce in his singing thing that looks like fun.. And I love your new garage door

Heather Anne said...

Cute pics!
I think my fave is the action one of Bryce in the Christmas program... so freakin cute!!!

Cute house pics too... I wanna see more!