Monday, October 6, 2008

What we've been up too...

Okay...my camera is finally unpacked so I took some pic's this weekend. So it was a great fall weekend with lots of rain and a chill in the air. On Sunday we loaded into the truck and headed over the Alpine Loop to check out the colors. I think every other Mormon decided to do the same during conference break! ha ha The colors were so beautiful! The sun was out and then in other areas it would be gray (my absolute favorite) and cloudy. I am so excited for the fall. It is my favorite time of the year..the crispness in the air and all the leaves on the ground and on the days when it rains I am in heaven! I especially love to listen to country music (and Paula... I am still straight) and snuggle with my husband. The house is coming along..those will be the next pic's I post...slowly. It is alot of work but has been really fun! Poor Marc..works all day then has to tackle his "honey-do" list. He loves having a yard to mow and is excited to landscape next spring. The kids love to play soccer out back with the dog and Taylor likes to mow the yard too. Until it becomes her job that is..lol Bryce rides his gator out back and Roxy tries to get him. The kids are making new friends in the neighborhood and we are just enjoying being home in the evenings puttering around. And it is good for me because it is farther from the mall so I don't go as often! ha ha
I have also darkened my hair a bit...(I was totally all blonde) for the fall...so feel free to add comments and let me know what you think...it is so strange to walk past a mirror and catch a glimpse of brown...ha ha

P.S. If any of you are wondering about the "straight" comment..I once told one of my really good girlfriends (back when I lived in Michigan) that I would become a lesbian before I would EVER listen to country music!!!!!!!

I miss you still Paula!!!!xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Carol and Rudy Benoit said...

I have feeling a bit lonely, now I know why...no visits from Bryce. I miss he more than I realized. Give him a big hug for me. I know one of his favorites is candy corn. I hope he has some neighbor lady to keep him supplied. Sounds like you are enjoying your new home. I am so happy for you and your family. but, I must admit, I am a bit sad for me. Those are great pictures. I would like to "borrow" the one of Bryce. Maybe if it is ok, Rudy can do that for me. I need to have a pic so this old mind will remember him at this age! Thanks for sharing Bryce with us. We will always remember all the fabulous time we had with him!

lramey said...

love your hair, and love your pictures of the beautiful mountains!!!!! We drove up there yesterday! I'm with Carol- miss seeing all of you around...'specially when i'm eating all my carameled popcorn by myself- chuggers anyone???

Amy said...

I like your hair, a lot. The honey color in it really brings out a nice quality in your skin. I'm sooooo excited for you and your new house. You deserve it my dear, dear friend!!! You must post pictures soon, I'm dying to see what you've done now that you have your own place and can go crazy with the creativity. I miss you tons!!!