Thursday, July 10, 2008

A super fun day on the lake!!

Today we got to go hang out on the lake with great friends! It was so fun! Bryce surprized us all by swimming in the lake and he absolutly loved tubing! Taylor worked on her wakeboarding skills (gotten rusty since we left Denver 4 years ago)and she was amazing! Our friend Andy was my tubing partner since my husband was still working while we all played! I am pretty chicken when it comes to water but tubing was so fun! lol Thanks to Krista for being my picture taker because... great mom that I am...I forgot my camera! I am hoping to maybe "grow a set" and "try" to wakeboard next time. A little scary for me since I don't really know how to swim...but I gotta start somewhere right??? Thanks Amy and Nora for inviting us! It was super fun and was fun getting to know you guys better!!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

wow how fun!! Taylor looks like a natural out there...

Jessi said...

I LOVE your face on the tube!! Ha ha! :) And GO TAYLOR! She looked so awesome wakeboarding!