Monday, June 23, 2008

Playing catch up....

Okay..let me recap a few weeks...Bryce had his 6th birthday and wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese (germ-o-rama for moms!!!)and bring his buddy Max. I lucked out yet again and did not have to do a party!! The kids got out of school on May 30th..so Taylor will be starting 5th grade and Bryce 1st in August...I cannot begin to say how excited I am for all day school for both of my kids!!!! We hit the Strawberry Days parade with my bro and sis in-law and my nephews and had a great time hangin with family. We took the kids to the carnival that afternoon and they had fun on the rides. I enjoyed the people watching...where do these people all come from that go to carnivals and amusement parks...and where are all their teeth??
I am healed about 98% back to normal...still sore in my muscles from where they cut but have healed up well. We are hangin by the pool, kids are riding bikes and enjoying walks in the evenings...Marc is busy and working hard and we love when he comes home after work to just hang out and relax. Life is good.....

1 comment:

Travis & Liz said...

I'm pretty sure the people come down from Lagoon!! Pretty sure they all live there too! I love Marks china man hat! It's pretty cool!

Glad you're feeling better. You always look good, so don't have to worry about that!!