Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tag again girls!!!

Getting to know me

Answer 3 things to each section :)

20 years ago I...
1) I was 19 and knew it all!!!
2) Living in Michigan and hanging with friends
3) I weighed 94 LBS (gross I know)

10 years ago I...
1) Was the mom of a 3 month old baby
2) Lived in Provo
3) Had dark hair

5 years ago I..
1) Lived in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
2) Got bigger boobs (well I did...)
3) Taught 5 year olds in Primary

3 years ago I..
1) Was back in Utah
2) Was driving my old Land Cruiser (so fun)
3) Was missing all my cousins in Colorado

1 year ago I...
1) In the hospital (ICU with collapsed lung)
2) Going to Turbokick 3 times a week (I so miss it!!)
3) Laying out waiting for the pool to open!!

So far this year I have...
1) Totally changed my eating
2) Have lost body fat and leaned out (yay for me!!!)
3) Have made a great new friend!! (you know who you are...hee hee)

Yesterday I...
1) Had a chest x-ray
2) Lifted at the gym
3) Detailed my house

Today I....
1)Lifted at the gym (hmmm..surprize)
2)Bought Bryce a bike (early birthday present)
3)Kissed my husband..... :)

Tomorrow I will...
1)Oh...Lift at the gym (ha ha)
2)Visit with my friend coming in from Colorado
3)Eat a yummy breakfast

In the next year I may...
1) Go to California with my family
2) Have Christmas shopping done Way early (well I can dream)
3) Go to The Temple more...but that is #1 not #3!

I tag:
Lisa R.,Julie my sister,Heidi,Jaime,Erin,Robin,Kensie,and anyone else!!!

No comments: