Friday, February 8, 2008

Not much new

No excitement here. Parent teacher conferences went well...my kids are good at school. And that's where it counts. Their teachers say how sweet they are (hmmm are you sure we are talking about the SAME kids?) and it is always good to hear. Taylor has about 3 more basketball games.. Her other dad came to the last game with his family...His wife Rachel didn't believe I would put a picture of her and I on the blog...ha ha We are really lucky with the relationship we all have. I really do like Corey's cute family and it's fun to see them. :) Some may think it strange that we are all friends. But really I don't at all. And it's good for Taylor. So Rach.. I really do love ya!!
Marc will be home about 1 more month with me (I have gotten so spoiled) then back to work. We are still hitting the gym hard. I could barely walk on leg day and today I am sore!! I love that feeling....3 1/2 more months til pool time!!! lol but seriously my goal is to be fabulous at 40!!! The eating has been great! I feel so much better and yeaterday a trainer (she is ripped!! in a good way) told me she can see a difference. Made my day!! There is something so exhilerating about feeling strong and fit! And it doesn't hurt that my hubby absolutly adores me!!! lol
We have had so much snow that Marc is kicking himself that he choose not to plow this year. But he says it is nice to stay home and not "have" to do it.
I have been doing a lot of reflecting these days...and I am just so blessed. I may not have made the best choices in my younger days...but opening my door that day Marc showed up on my front porch was the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I will never forget...I had spoken to my mom about 3 hours earlier and one of the last things she said before hanging up was "I pray everyday that the right man knocks on your door"....prayers are heard...

No comments: