Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here's what's new with us...

Well my first baby (she would DIE if she knew I called her that) turned 10 yesterday!!! Where does the time go?? She had a good day. First her and I went to breakfast at Magelby's Fresh ( I stuck to my yummy eating with 2 egg whites scrambled with fresh spinach added..cooked in Pam (no butter or oil allowed!) a bananna, vanilla yougat with pumpkin/flax seen granola mixed in and Taylor had their YUMMY french toast!! She then went with Marc and Uncle Brad up to Sundance to snowboard....They said it was super windy on the mountain..and cold! Then we went to Pizza Factory for dinner with our good friends Banning, Jaimy and Savannah....And she went to basketball practice where Marc filled in for the coach..... A full day but fun!
Taylor is a great basketball player! I never thought I would be the mom to get into games but MAN! My palms get sweaty and I get so excited! She plays point guard (brings the ball down) and is so good at going straight thru the middle and making baskets...Seriously sooooo fun to watch...She handles the ball like no other!!!
Marc and I are hitting the gym daily still and loving it! My eating has been super clean.. My friend said I will see the fat (I know I am not fat but am wanting to lean out and have even more muscle deffination) melt off.... and guess what? It's been only 1 week and I am literaly seeing a difference! Especially in my abs...You can really see them now! I am sooo excited! And I feel better. I went to the grocery store and it was so weird to see all fruits and veggies and chicken and turkey and no junk at all in my cart. I have to say it was such a great feeling!! And my kids have not complained once!!!! So I will continue to update on my progress!
Bryce is still bouncing off the walls.....total boy! And tooth number 2 is about to come out. Marc will be going to St. George today for a few days to do some lanscape installation on a new home... Parade of homes is coming up down there.
Well that's about it for now...Love to all!

3 comments:

lramey said...

i would appreciate for my fat to melt off my fatness, so looks like I'm going to have to take a gander at your book! I don't know if the healthy stuff will work though- i don't really like healthy foods- period....would that be a problem? :)

Taylor's so cute! Happy birthday!

Lacey said...

Sarah,
I am sorry to say that Melissa does not have a blog. I have been trying to get her to start one for a long time but she hasn't "turned to the dark side" yet. I have tons of pictures of her little ones on my blog but she can be reached at melissa.nielson@gmail.com

Jenn Borland said...

Hello! Marc, I will tell Steve that you said hi...he never gets on our blog. Everything is good here...we live in Highlands Ranch now. Steve is working at the pepsi center as an Account Executive for the Mammoth. He loves it. Hope things are good with you guys! I can't believe how big the kids are! They are adorable!