Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Very First Project

So I totally bought this dresser at a yard sale for $7.00.....And I will say that it did sit in our garage for many months. And every time I would pull in I would see it and think to myself "Gosh, I really need to do something with that"... So after a trip to Home Depot (one of my fav stores ever....I love how it smells!!!) and supplies were purchased... ta-da the out come was much better than I though I had the skills to do!!! It was a really fun project and much more rewarding than just buying it already done. Paint, distressed, stain and hardwear and many hours in the very cold garage (that's what I get for being lazy..)I am very proud of myself!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sarah you are so crafty...in a really good way of course. I love your blog. You are a natural born writer! Ever consider that as a career??
kim