Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hmm the big news of the New Year...Bryce lost his 1st tooth! We went to friends for New Years Eve and Bryce made 4 bucks off people there (they paid him money if he would let Marc yank it out) and $10 bucks for the tooth fairy. Yeah I know that is alot but in our house it is a big deal when it's your first one. He looks cute when he talks now..a little older almost! Today was back to school day!!!! I am soooo happy about that!!!! I love my kids... but did I really fight like that with my brother? If I did ....a million apologies to you mom and dad!!! It has been super fun to have Marc home...he works so much the rest of the year. And I know it is hard for him to be not working...I love it. He has been sticking to his vow of working out and getting "huge"..infact he has gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks. Now I personally feel it is unjust that I cannot loose 10 lbs in 3 months!!!!! And he can gain that fast. Ah well us women seem to get the short end of the stick in that area.... I think that while he is sleeping I will slather oil on his face in the summer...and then while he is working in the sun he can get age wrinkles and look older than me and THEN we can call it even!! lol I love my husband and could not ask for better... he treats me and the children like the most important people on this earth...So an eternity of gratefulness to his mother for raising such and amazing son...

No comments: