Monday, December 3, 2007

Well my nephew got Baptized on Sat.... So we got together with family and had yummy food (Tonya is the best at getting a delicious meal together) and all the cousins with a few Uncle's went out into our first "real" snowfall. They all had a blast and lasted alot longer in the snow then I would have. I opted to hang by the fire and chat with my sister-in-laws and stay warm and hit round 2 and 3 of more good food! It was really fun. Then I took Taylor and Hallie to see Enchanted (which was really good!!) and we hung out..just the girls. A ton of popcorn and licorice later (I thought Hallie might barf after all she ate but she pulled through) we called it a night and I kicked Marc's trash at yet another game of Scrabble! And he is not a good looser! lol This is like his 6th game of getting his tushie kicked by yours truly...ha ha and he never gives up!!! We have been Christmas shopping and these days go by too fast for me. I so love this time of year. We will go see the lights at Temple Square (Salt Lake City for all you non-LDS) and we are going to take the kids on a carriage ride around Salt Lake City. When I moved here from Michigan I remember thinking how clean and pretty SLC is. It is even more beautiful to me at night with all the lights. Well that's it for tonight...Love to you all!

1 comment:

Jill M said...

Hi Sarah I hope your Christmas is fabulous. Love ya