Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well Thanksgiving is just about done...lots of yummy food and sharing funny stories from the past. We have decided to start a tradition for our little family and go to the movies on Thanksgiving night. So tonight we saw Bee Movie. It really is a cute movie. And for me to say that is a big deal because I am not a fan of animated movies. But it was well worth it and fun to have Uncle Brad come with us.. So tomorrow begins the madness of Christmas shopping....I love this time of year....I am so thankful for all my family and friends. I love you all!!!!

5 comments:

lramey said...

i wanted to start that tradition too! I bought tickets and got Shikeyah to watch Sawyer and everything- Got to the theater and I had bought tickets to Jordan Commons, not Thanksgiving Point- d*#@!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally ruined thanksgiving all by myself!

still mad....can you tell?

Jill M said...

Hi Sarah, good to see you thru the internet even though we live all but a half hour away. Tell the family hello.

lramey said...

how DID the water treat you today?

cathy said...

Yo Sarah, it's Chad--Cathy insist that you know it's me and disclaims anything I say; Can't believe how big Taylor is . . . tell Mark I said hi, not sure if he has an email but if he does tell him to shoot me a line at whitstik@msn.com.
We are coming out in mid Dec, around the 13th, so we should all get together.

cathy said...

Hey Sara,
This one is from me (Cathy)! Love your Blog - it is a great way to keep in touch! Hopefully we can see you guys when we come in December. Take care!