Monday, November 19, 2007

So we are all getting ready for Thanksgiving....which happens to be my favorite time of the year. I love the days in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The Christmas music (which I have been listening to since Nov. 1st) and lights and the crisp air. We will be going to in-laws for the feast and I love that my kids get to play with their cousins. It is also the time of year when I miss my family the most....but am thankful for my dear friends...and I hope you know who you are!! Marc will be finishing up for the season in the begining of Dec. so I am excited to have him around....less work and much more play!!! I am up to the usual.. full time mommy and gym rat... life is good here at the Larsen home and we are all very blessed..

1 comment:

Zach & Lizzy said...

Sarah~
I love your blog! Its adorable!Your family is so darling! Beautiful kids!
Hope your doing well, it was fun to see you Saturday! Lots of Love~Lizzy